Friday, July 23, 2010

A little sad...


Today I got the opportunity to photograph CJ and his daddy! It was bittersweet in that I was so pleased to capture thier images, but so sad to know that he will be leaving soon and these photos will likely be placed next to this little boys pillow for months to come. I can seriously picture him hugging the frame at night before he goes to bed. I can imagine his dad looking into a similar fram into those gorgeous eyes and offset grin and knowing that he does what he does so his little guy can sleep safe and warm. It give me goosebumps, It makes me so happy and so sad all at the same time. It seemed fitting that I get the chance to do a military shoot today since today marks my families LAST day in the US ARMY. Thinking about our military life which was ever changing, full of craziness was also full of so many wonderful people and places that I well up just thinking about it. 8 years flew by and my gratitude for my husband and for all the brave men and women who serve will never come to an end. I offer free sitting and a free 8x10 for every military family who is preparing for deployment. I Thank you, I really thank you on my last day as Mrs. Sgt Moore.