Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boone County Fair


One of my main missions in life is to promote the protection of children. Many of you know I spent last year in the AmeriCorps which is basically a proffessional volunteer. I was blessed with the opportunity to meet so many amazing community members, political leaders, and mini-celebrities. I got the opportunity to work with several community welfare programs and taught sexual abuse prevention in every elementary school in the county. I feel like one of my life's main purposes is to help other people,its my way of saying thank you for all the beautiful things I have in my life. This year Sarah Moore Photography is teaming up with Community Partnerships for Protecting Children to make Child Safety Cards at the Boone County Fair. The cards are free and will help law enforcement in helping to find a your child should they ever go missing! Sarah Moore Photography will be at the fair THU-SUN 4pm - 7pm each day! Cards are easy and can be picked up in as little as 30 minutes. Also you can get information on CPPC, and how you can help to make Boone a better place! HELP keep children safe! GET INVOLVED!