Saturday, July 10, 2010

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dudley


What a fun group of people! Adam and Emily had so many unique things about thier special day! I loved thier cakes-- they were showstoppers! Another unique thing was I got to dance with the groom! At every wedding I go to there are two or three moments where Its very hard for me to not be a guest. The first is that I cry at almost every ceremony, something is so beautiful about two people making a committment to love each other forever. The second is the father daughter dance, I always keep the camera set on autofocus during this dance because I always well up. The third is I have to control my feet from joining in the dancing! I LOVE to dance even if I have two left feet! Tonight I got my wish! Thanks guys! What a great night! Congratulations!